Monday, February 16, 2009

Play Date Cards



I originally made my first set of play date cards for my sister, who recently moved to Virginia with her husband and one-year-old son. Because she was new to her area, I wanted her to have something she could easily hand to the new moms she met. So, I made a play date card including her name, address, phone number, and son's name. Her new mommy friends could then easily contact her to get together for a play date.
The cards are designed and printed on metallic cardstock with a matching portable pocket for easy use. The play date cards in the above picture were made for a friend from work with a daughter named Ella. She has a little boy on the way in June....guess I'm going to have to make her more play date cards!

1 comment:

  1. Kate,

    this is so brilliant! So many moms would love having this unique tool!

    ReplyDelete