Tuesday, January 15, 2013

{Decorating} A Few Additions...

I recently added a few more touches to my little man's big boy room. First, a growth chart ruler made by Jeff Kunkle Home Remodeling and Repair. I was inspired by a picture I saw on Pinterest, and my ruler looks just like the inspiration picture. I just adore it!

I'm going to start marking my kids' heights on each of their birthdays starting on my son's third birthday next month.

Next up...my hubby hung the old chalkboard that I used last year as a prop for Dean's second birthday pictures. It's cute, {and special because it was my grandmother's chalkboard} and Dean loves "chalking" ;-}

Lastly, I added this open frame to his shelf above his bed. I hung fishing line from some old nails already in the frame and then used mini clothespins to hang our Christmas card and Dean's Wilmington & Western RR ticket from this past Christmas season along with his 3rd birthday party invitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment