Monday, October 5, 2009

Cute Fall Decorating Idea!

I have been having a ball decorating my home for the fall season! Technically I was done a few weeks ago; however, I have continued to add more touches as the weeks go on. Last weekend my husband and I went out for dinner at a restaurant that displayed these HUGE glass vases filled with mini pumpkins and sticks. They were sitting on a huge mantle above a fireplace and looked adorable. Well, my mantle is already full; although, I have been looking for something to replace my summer hydrangeas on my dining room buffet table with and this was it.

So, tonight I stopped at my local farmers' market and purchased 3-4 pounds of mini pumpkins (~ 12 of them). Then, I kindly asked my husband to gather a few sticks from the backyard (he is so good to me....he didn't even complain), and I found a big, empty glass container in my storage cabinet. It took me about 2 minutes to put the entire ensemble together, and it looks fabulous! If you're looking for a super simple, yet stylish fall decorating idea, this is it! Try it!

2 comments: