Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Etsy - I'm Addicted!

If you've never been on Etsy, you need to check it out ASAP! It took me a little while to catch on but now that I have, I can't get off this addicting site. I've found about a dozen sellers that I regularly check in with for new products because they make, design, and sell such cute things. I imagine once I have my baby this winter, I'll add a least a dozen more sellers that make adorable baby products to my list of favorites!

Off Woodland Lane, one of my favorite sellers on Etsy, created this handmade sign for me a few months ago, and I have it hanging in my family room. Most of the sellers are very willing to personalize and work with you to create exactly what you want. This seller used specific fonts that I wanted and customized the sign with my last name and wedding date. Check out Etsy and pass along any new sellers you come across that you know I'd love!

1 comment:

  1. Kate,
    Thanks for promoting Etsy, girl! I've been selling (and buying) on there since 2007. It is a great site that I wish more people knew about. I love your blog and all of your fall decorating ideas! Good luck with the bun in the oven!
    Zlamm,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete