Saturday, March 27, 2010

{Outdoor Decorating} Patio Space


{Loving the green! So fun!}


{Bench and green umbrella from Lowes}


{Table and chair set from KMart. All pillows from Kohls for a steal!}

What a beautiful Saturday! It's not that warm but the sun is shining, and it's a perfect spring day for a little yard work. My hubby cut the grass and put together our new patio set. In between feedings of my little one (my boy likes to eat!), I have been outside sweeping off the front porch and back patio, watering the pansies, and decorating the patio set with the new outdoor pillows I bought. Bring on the summer bbqs! Now, I'm off to finish making the lasagna and salad for our little dinner party with both sets of parents tonight...

COMING SOON!
~ Jamie & John's wedding invitations
~ Dean's Birth Announcements
~ My hubby's birthday party invitations (it's not a surprise...I know he checks out my blog....wink*)
AND MORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment