Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Family Reunion Itineraries





I've been working on itineraries for my friend Chantelle. She is planning a reunion for her family at the end of June. In addition to the actual itinerary, she also asked me to create a sticker for the bag she would be placing all the details and directions in for her guests at the welcome reception. She chose a very pretty metallic gold paper. She also loved a patterned cardstock with a reddish paisley print on it. I tied the patterned cardstock into the pieces by layering the itineraries on top of it and adding a thin strip of it to the side of the stickers. Also, I created a design that her husband will be turning into a t-shirt for all the guests. Can't wait to see the way they turn out. Send me pics Chantelle!

No comments:

Post a Comment