Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Upstairs Landing Area - Playroom???

This little bench is just that - very "little". Once my husband put it together, I couldn't believe how much smaller it was than I imagined. BUT it will work perfectly in a playroom for my little guy.


I'm in complete renovation/organization/nesting phase over here! During my Christmas break from my teaching job, my husband gave our upstairs hallway a fresh coat of paint, and I ordered a rug and bench from Overstock for the space. I will admit....I'd been slightly unsure about what to do with this space since we bought the house in May. It's a big landing area, almost like another room. I've been kicking around a few ideas and have finally figured out a plan - this is going to be my son's playroom when he gets big enough for one! My downstairs isn't big enough for tons of toys, so this will work perfectly! I'm keeping it simple for now because I'm sure it's going to fill up very quickly with kiddie stuff....

No comments:

Post a Comment