Sunday, November 28, 2010

{Decorating} HELLOOOO Christmas!


Thanksgiving is over, and I didn't waste any time moving on to Christmas. Fall decor down, holiday up! One of the things I look forward to most is decorating the mantle above my fireplace. It's not very big {and I would secretly LOVE a great big one some day in the future}, but it suites me quite well for now.

In addition to some greens with twinkly white lights, I also decorated my mantle with some silver candle holders I found at IKEA for a pretty reasonable price. Shimmery candles and a big sparkly Christmas ball adorn the holders. Also on the mantle are an old tree topper {snowflake} and a shimmery red Christmas tree. I'm fairly traditional in my color choices and decorate with mostly red, silver, and white {and throw a little lime green in the mix because it's my favorite color}.


Shopping Guide:
Lighted greenery, sparkly Christmas ball, snowflake tree topper, mirror ~ Target
Silver candle holders ~ IKEA
Candles ~ PB Outlet & Bath & Body Works
Red Christmas tree ~ Bath & Body Works

BY THE WAY...I LOVED HEARING ABOUT YOUR FAVORITE HOLIDAY COLORS!

No comments:

Post a Comment