Tuesday, November 9, 2010

{Sneek Peak} "Little Angel"


My oldest and dearest girlfriend's baby shower is this weekend, and I am more than excited that she asked me to help with some of the decorating. Nicole has a fabulous group of women collaborating to help make her shower an amazing day, and I'm honored to be a part of it!

My job is to style a dessert table for the new mommy-to-be. This particular assignment was somewhat of a challenge for me because Nicole has a unique flare, which is very different from what I am naturally drawn to {she's my fun-loving, city-girl-living, W-magazine-working girlfriend with a style to match!}.

Nicole requested the following: gray, white, a touch of silver, and angels. Check out the little sneak peak photo of some of the goods I created for N's big day {tip cards, guess the baby boy's name cards, and cupcake toppers}. The additional image is courtesy of IKEA, which is where I purchased some other fabulous ANGEL accents for Nicole! The full {party styling} post on how I accomplishd my task is COMING SOON!

***DON'T FORGET TO ENTER MY GIVEAWAY IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN WINNING YOUR OWN SET OF MONOGRAMMED NOTECARDS! ALL ENTRIES DUE BY FRIDAY, 11.12.10***

No comments:

Post a Comment