Wednesday, November 10, 2010

{Sneek Peak} Thanksgiving


Turkey Day is just around the corner, which means I've got to get a move-on with my tablescape ideas! They're all up there...somewhere ;-}

Tonight I decided to experiment with the place settings. I created a little name card for each guest, and I'm liking the way they look propped in a pinecone. I bought my pinecones last year at Target {I also have some in a glass hurricane with some acorns}, but you could just as easily collect some from your backyard. The kids might enjoy collecting pinecones and acorns, too.


I tend to stick to a pretty traditional menu foodwise, BUT I'm working on a unique way to visually display the items on my menu for my guests....STAY TUNED!

FULL TABLESCAPE POST AND ALL THE OTHER TURKEY DAY DETAILS COMING SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment