Thursday, December 15, 2011

{DIY} Holiday Card Display


The holiday cards have started flooding in in these last few weeks, and I'm loving every second of it. Seeing pictures of the families and/or the children always makes me smile, and I love to display them. This year I used an old shutter; I slid the cards into the different slots and angled them. I bought mini closepins to keep them secure in their spots and sat the shutter on top of my buffet. I'm running out of space quickly -- need another for all these cards asap!

**Wish I had a close-up shot of that shutter ;-}
**Hope you are enjoying the holiday season, which seems to be flying by.
**My Christmas cards are going in the mail this weekend and then I'll post a pic of them -- very simple.
**Please ignore my blog header -- busy busy week but I will be fixing it as soon as I can grab a free minute.
**Second grad class done on Friday -- Hallelujah! I NEED to be done, so I can focus on wrapping gifts and buying a few last minute Christmas presents!
**Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment