Wednesday, February 1, 2012

{Dean} #2 Birthday Pics


We had my little man's second birthday pics taken yesterday with Karen Carpenter Photography. It was an amazingly sunny and beautiful winter day. I got a little sneak peek of some of the pics yesterday, and Karen did a GREAT job {as usual}!

Because Dean is having a balloon party, the obvious prop for his photo shoot was balloons. I know I'm slightly biased, but I sure do love this one!


The chalkboard with Dean's stats is an idea I saw on Pinterest. I love the idea of writing down your child's age and some of his/her interests at that time, so it's never forgotten. He wasn't exactly cooperating 100% with these {not wanting to sit in the right spot ;-}, but Karen was able to get a cute one nonetheless!


His party colors are navy, light blue and red, so I dressed him in those colors for the shoot. He was "jumping" here :-}

**Thank you Karen Carpenter Photography for your patience, time & expertise! You are the BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment