Friday, March 23, 2012

{Outdoor Living} Spring Updates


It's SPRING & FRIDAY -- hallelujah! Last weekend my hubby and I worked outside while our little one napped. We still have lots to do, but we at least started to make a small dent in the outdoor projects. Our old rockers that once sat on our covered porch had really taken a beating over the last three years, so we replaced them with a rocking bench this time. I'm loving it -- we've already sat out there a few times!


**Shopping Sources -- bench & bird pillow - Lowes | striped pillows - Kohls {last season} | oversized lantern - HomeGoods.
**I feel CRAZY busy these days...up at 5:00am, work a full day, race off to pick up my boyfriend and spend some QT with my him, make dinner for my family, eat, clean up, bath, books, bed for Dean, pack lunches, collapse on the couch at 9pm and then repeat the next day and the next day and the next day -- AHHH! And that doesn't even include all the other "things" that happen and/or need to get done on a day to day basis. Slow down, life. A little time to breathe would be wonderful. PLEASE.
** Seeing The Hunger Games tonight with my girlfriends -- SO EXCITED!
** ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND :-}

No comments:

Post a Comment