Thursday, August 9, 2012

{Sneak Peek} Citrusy Sweet 60th Birthday


Hello! I've been working on my parents' 60th birthday party details and having so much fun with them! The par-tay is tomorrow night, and my siblings and I are all excited to celebrate an amazing man and woman who we call Dad and Mom.

I am very inspired by color and these citrus colors are soooo pretty and summery....I just adore them! I've tried hard to keep the details thoughtful yet simple but you can be judge when I post pictures and party details next week :-}

**Full party post coming NEXT WEEK!
**Summer is FLYING BY :-{ and it's that time of the year when I start feeling anxiety about returning to work and all the changes taking place in education, getting my classroom ready, planning new and exciting lessons for a whole new group of students, leaving my little man, etc, etc. You'd think after 14 years, I'd have this under control -- NOPE -- HA!
**My little mister is out-of-control! He's been climbing out of his crib like a madman {and is on his way down the steps for his morning milk as I type}. His big boy room is FINISHED, and we will be moving him into the big boy bed this weekend -- AHHH! BIG BOY ROOM PICS next week!
**I'll be 26 weeks on Monday -- this pregnancy is going so fast! Other than feeling crazy tired, it's been another great pregnancy. I'm going to try to enjoy these last 14 weeks because I'm pretty certain this will be the last time I will have a baby in my belly ;-}
**ENJOY your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment