Monday, December 24, 2012

{Giving} Neighborhood "Kisses"

My kiddies and I delivered these little gifts to our neighbors on Friday afternoon. They are just a little token to let them all know how much we appreciate having such wonderful neighbors and friends.

Of course the idea came from Pinterest ;-}

I used the mini mason jars I've been collecting {just old, rinsed out salsa/spaghetti sauce jars} and filled them with "kisses." Then I used parchment paper and red twine to cover the jars.

In addition, I added a sparkly green snowflake ornament and a little "Merry 'Kiss'mas" tag that I made.

**Wishing you and yours a JOYOUS Christmas with your loved ones. So much to be thankful for this Christmas!
**My hubby JUST finished his MBA! DONE with master's degrees and graduate school -- no more papers or exams EVER!
**I'll be featuring Drew's birth announcements early in the New Year and then it's on to Dean's THIRD birthday invitations and planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment