Tuesday, December 11, 2012

{Inspiration} Merry Merry!

In the midst of caring for my sweet newborn on little sleep, chasing after my ACTIVE two-year-old, and trying to recover from a c-section, I've had little time for much else. However, I'm starting to get stronger and my mind has been swirling about Christmas. You see, for the last few years, my hubby and I have hosted Thanksgiving at our home, but with my baby girl being born on November 13th this year, it was just too much to even think about hosting a holiday so shortly after. Enter in Christmas brunch...we will be hosting this year, and I'm excited! Here's some of my inspiration...


I just love these dressed up chairs -- gorgeous and simple!


Hot cocoa, anyone? Pretty peppermint sticks...


A Christmas cocktail is a must...and something with cranberry. Mmmm, yes, please!


I've got to start thinking about my tablescape for brunch. We'll be eating in the dining room, so I'll be utilizing my buffet table as well. Hmmm...ideas, ideas! Have I mentioned I'm LOVING reindeer this holiday season? I can't get enough...


Buffet table inspiration. I've already styled my buffet table and will be keeping it pretty simple for the brunch, but this backdrop is so so pretty and definitely gives me some inspiration for the future.


**I'm so glad we are hosting brunch this Christmas. With two babes now, Christmas morning is hectic with gifts, etc and then trying to race out for family fun adds to the chaos. I'm looking forward to not having to leave my house until after our kiddies have napped....then it's just down the road to my parent's home for Christmas dinner :-}
**My baby girl is ONE MONTH this week...where has the time gone?
**Enjoy the holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment