Monday, June 6, 2011

{Cupcake Toppers} Kingsway Love


Happy Monday {may it be a quick one}! We kicked off this past weekend with a bbq at my vice principal's home for the entire teaching staff and our families. Her home is beautiful and perfect for entertaining with an inground pool and a great patio {I'm sure it helped that the weather was absolutely PERFECT on Friday too}. I made some cupcake toppers for the cupcakes I brought {storebought -- this working mama just can't do it all!}. Although I long to be a stay-at-home mama, I do work at GREAT school {and I'm grateful to even have a job in this day and age}, and I wanted to show a little school spirit with my toppers. KINGSWAY ROCKS!

**We hosted Gourmet Night on Saturday and had such a good time with our friends. A full post with PICS and DETAILS coming SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment