Tuesday, June 21, 2011

{DIY} Homemade Cards

Yes, I'm still on a card strike. And you know what? I'm actually really enjoying making my own cards. They're more personal and can be made to coordinate with the gifts that accompany them. This is one I just made for a good friend that celebrated her 30th birthday {with a very fun surprise party I might add!}. I played off the dark pink polka dot ribbon I wrapped around her gift.

**Square cake plate {there were two so I snagged one for me too -- I'm so weak} -- HomeGoods
**I'll be featuring another wedding tomorrow -- MINE!
**I've got some "real parties" to share with you, but I've been so busy that I haven't had the opportunity to put the posts together -- SOON!
**I've got a super simple summer dinner for ya'll {minimal prep time & quick clean-up too!} -- post later this week
**School's out & it's officially SUMMER -- off to the pool to soak up some sun with my baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment