Wednesday, December 16, 2009

{Details} ~ My Baby Boy's Nursery

February is just around the corner, which means it's almost game time! This boy will be here before I know it! I've been working on his nursery like crazy. My husband had off the week after Thanksgiving and he finished clearing out the room, which we used as a junk room up until that point. He also painted it and put together the crib, dresser, and shelf. So far it looks really nice....very simple....I love it!
For the last few weeks, I've also been working on designing/ordering some things for the room. I just wanted to share one of my latest finds from Etsy. It's a monogrammed pillow and matching onesie. I haven't received it yet, but I think it's going to be adorable. I plan on placing the pillow on my rocker in the nursery, and the onesie I plan on using during his newborn photo shoot. I choose fabric #9 for my pillow and onesie (a little tough to see because the pic is so small). Can't wait til this package arrives!

COMING SOON:
  • Back porch pics (it's finally being enclosed!)
  • My nephew's 2nd birthday party details
  • My baby boy's nursery decor / nursery projects
  • My baby shower invitations (yes, I'm making them)

No comments:

Post a Comment