Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Back Porch - Thank Goodness!











I've been wanting to have my back porch enclosed for a while. I don't even have a "before" shot to post, but it was basically screened in from the top to the bottom. Lots of dust, dirt, and wet floors whenever it rained. A major pain was what it was. So, we had it enclosed. It's nothing fancy but much nicer than before. My husband still has to finish painting the trim (it will all be white in the next week). In addition to the bench, I plan on adding a coat rack that we can use for our own coats or our guests can use when they come over. And, I was finally able to put up the little Christmas tree with white twinkly lights that I've been dying to add! A little late, but hey, the porch was just finally finished on Sunday. Better late than never!

No comments:

Post a Comment