Friday, June 4, 2010

{Office/Craft Room Storage} Old Glass Hutch Top

I never thought I'd hear myself say this...BUT...I've run out of storage cubbies in my craft table already. My papers and envelopes and fabrics and threads and buttons and all of my other crafts have filled those cubbies to the brim. So...still on the hunt for storage, I had an idea for my craft area...


I want to refinish an old glass hutch top (just the top), mount it on the wall, and fill it like crazy with "crafty stuff". My husband has already shot down my idea, but I haven't given up hope just yet. You see, his mom has an old glass hutch top in her garage right now that my FIL is dying to get out of there. They need a taker. Right over here!!! Me Me!!! If he's still resistant, I might just have to suggest a smaller glass hutch option...similar to one that would go in a powder room instead of a dining room???


Most of my furniture is black, and that's always an option, but I'm really loving the look of one piece of furniture in a room that is painted a color. I'm thinking maybe a pretty light turquoisy blue color. Or maybe a light pink color. My to-do list keeps getting longer and longer :)

I will post pics when it's finished (that is if I can convince Bo to hang it for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment