Thursday, July 14, 2011

{Restaurant Review} Buddakan


Buddakan has been on my list of restaurants I've been dying to try forever. We finally made it there last weekend. It was a beautiful summer night in the city, and I LOVED everything about this restaurant. It's a great date night spot.

FOOD :: Contemporary Asian cuisine -- one of the BEST meals I've had!
ATMOSPHERE :: Hip and trendy with a huge statue of Buddha that sits center stage & dimly lit with tons of soft light from candles -- like I said, GREAT date night spot! {I felt like Carrie, Samantha, Charolette and Miranda could walk through the doors at any minute ;-}
DRINKS :: YUM -- the martini menu is excellent
COST :: Let me just say this isn't a place we will be able to frequent -- it's for special occasions. Definitely be prepared to spend in the triple digits
LOCATION :: Old City -- Philadelphia, PA


We splurged and ordered dessert on top of everything else. Bo told the waiter it was my birthday, so they brought out our dessert with a sparkler -- LOVE!

**AMADA is next on my list!
**I have been getting up at 6am every morning to have my coffee and a little quiet time before my boyfriend wakes up. I watch the news, catch up on emails, create blog posts, read, etc. All of a sudden, now that I'm on summer vacation, Dean's been waking up before 6 {I hear him as I type this}. There goes that plan -- ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment