Thursday, September 15, 2011

{Inspiration} Wall Art


One of my summer projects was to create a gallery wall in my upstairs hallway. It was one of the many projects I never got around to finishing....

Life got going and one of the best summers ever flew by in what seemed like a millisecond....and well....it just didn't get done. Although not finished, it did get started....and I do plan on finishing it....sooner rather than later.

Here's some inspiration to get my creative juices, and perhaps yours, flowing...


I'm going for somewhat of an eclectic look -- frames of different color, size, orientation, etc. And maybe some other unique findings....


A few black & white pics are a must....


....and a monogram or two will definitely make an appearance.


An open frame might look pretty here or there too....

Ideas, ideas, Ideas!

**All pics via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment