Monday, September 26, 2011

{Parties} Neighborhood Happy Hour


My husband and I decided awhile ago that we wanted to throw a little happy hour for our neighbors. We have lived in our home now for about 2 1/2 years and are friendly with the people that live on either side of us and across the street, but we don't really know them all that well. Most are older couples with grown children, but there a few younger couples with little ones. In an attempt to get to know everyone a little better, a fall happy hour was born.


I have mentioned before that I have not had any of my designing programs for months {that will be changing soon!}, so I decided to use some adorable free, yes FREE, printables from The TomKat Studio. They are perfect for this event -- black, chevron, simple. Thank you, TomKat!

I filled in the details over the weekend and Dean and I will be dropping them in mailboxes today after work. Looking forward to sharing some of the details with you soon!

*****************************************


**What a weekend! Of course it flew, but my fall decorating is done, and I'm loving the warm, cozy feel it adds to my little abode. My sis was also home with her kiddies for a whirlwind weekend visit, and we had a blast yesterday at Hershey Park. Miss them like crazy and so thankful to have had some unexpected quality time with them.
**September is always a rough month for me with being back to work, but I finally feel like I'm settling in to the new routine and so is Dean. Ahhh....I miss that boy during the day...
**So looking forward to October -- the beautiful fall weather, LOTS of fun weekend plans, fall photo shoot with Karen Carpenter Photography, Vegas with my hunny, Halloween, and more!
**Here's to a quick & painless work week!

No comments:

Post a Comment