Monday, January 30, 2012

{Invitations} Dean #2


My little mister is just about two years old, so birthday preparations have begun as of this past weekend. I started by making Dean's invitations, and as you can probably tell from the above picture, we're throwing a balloon themed bash. I'll be trying very hard to keep this party SIMPLE.


Since we had dinner last year for his Little Mister Mustache Bash, I wanted to serve a birthday breakfast this year.


I digitally created the invitation, except for the balloons, which I cut from scrapbook paper and tied twine around for the string. Stay tuned for all the simple details coming in February.

**I made a yummy dinner last week {chicken enchiladas & corn pudding}, which I intended on sharing this week, but I never took pictures AND never realized it until after the entire meal was eaten. Welcome to my world of forgetfulness ;-}

2 comments:

  1. Love love love the invites. You are so incredibly talented! Did you make the enchiladas from a Pinterest recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Erin! The recipe was not from Pinterest {but I saw the one you recently pinned and YUMMMMMM}. This was super simple and tasty too....so mad I forgot to take a pic. I'll make it again soon!

    ReplyDelete