Monday, August 17, 2009

Back to School - YIKES!




In just a few short weeks I'll be back to work. Yes, I'm sad to be going back after a relaxing summer of not ever having to set an alarm clock, meeting girlfriends for coffee and/or lunch, beach days on a whim, family vacations, and most especially, not grading papers! June, July, and August are my salvation, and I thank God I'm fortunate enough to have a job where I get almost three months of permanent vacation every year. But lala land will end soon enough and back to teaching, grading, and insanity I'll be! So, to get myself motivated to head back into school this week to begin setting up my classroom, I whipped up these cute little thank you cards especially designed for a teacher! Occasionally, I have students give me gifts or parents do something to show their appreciation, and now I have these cute little notecards to pull out and write my thank you on!

I created two versions: one I personalized with my name and one I kept simple with just "Thank You."

No comments:

Post a Comment