Monday, August 17, 2009

We're Having a B.A.B.Y....


{How cute is our baby???!!!! The technician doing the ultrasound this morning said, "Ut oh, your baby isn't cooperating!" Haha....already misbehaving :o) The baby was moving a lot, and we were able to see the heart beating like crazy and him or her touch their cute little hand to their nose.....awwww!}


{My bump at a little over 12 weeks (pic taken this morning just before leaving for the doctor's office). Bo tries to make me feel better and swears I look no different (and I love him for that, but I know I'm already changing!).}

and couldn't be happier!!!! Bo and I received the great news not even one week after we celebrated our first wedding anniversary on June 22nd....talk about a great gift! There have been so many BIG changes for our little family recently - within the last 3-4 months, Bo and I have bought a new house and a new and bigger car (bigger being the key word), adopted a new puppy (2 days before we received the exciting news :o)), celebrated our first year of marriage, and now we are having a BABY! We are so excited we barely know what to do with ourselves!

For most of July I wasn't feeling well at all, but I'm thankfully feeling much better now! Our baby is due on February 26, 2010, which couldn't be more perfect timing with my teaching job. If all goes according to plan, I will be taking off until the following September when the new school starts....PHEW! I've already got tons of ideas for the nursery and yes, we will be finding out the sex of the baby. I'll take the surprise at 20 weeks (mid-October!) instead of 40!!

I'll be posting more about Baby Boy/Girl Powell in the near future!

4 comments:

  1. What a cutie already BF!!!! Love him/her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an exciting time! I am so thrilled for you both!! Congrats! I can't wait to find out the sex of baby Powell! Keep us posted!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at your baby!!! Such a blessing that little life is!!! Thanks for posting the picture!

    ReplyDelete