Sunday, August 9, 2009

PB Craft Table Knockoff!



Ever since I saw the craft table in the Pottery Barn catalog a few years ago, I've been drooling over it. I knew that one day when I had my own home, I'd want a craft room with THAT table. Well, I quickly changed my thinking on that once I noticed it's hefty price tag. Don't get me wrong, it's gorgeous, but it's totally not worth $1200 plus shipping and tax! After I decided the PB version was out of my price range, I was on the hunt for a more affordable version. And, of course, Target never lets me down! I found the exact same craft table for half the cost (plus the matching stool was included!) and they were running a special the day I bought it for 15% off your entire order plus free shipping....WOO HOO....my lucky day! My office/craft room is not finished just yet but I took these pictures today and thought I'd share just in case there are any of you that also have a slight obsession with the PB craft station. I LOVE it....it's so easy to do my projects on this table. And the cubby shelves on each side are great....plenty of storage for all my paper and crafting supplies!

FYI: You will not find this purchase in Target stores. You have to order it online. I just typed in craft tables in the little search box on Target's home page and voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment