Wednesday, October 13, 2010

{HomeGoods} Just Happened to Find...


...a PB Eagan multipanel mirror knockoff! I made a post a few weeks ago about how I had fallen in love with this mirror. After some thought, I kind of decided that I WANTED, not NEEDED it. So, I put it out of my mind until I made a pitstop in the Cape May Courthouse HomeGoods/TJ Maxx about a week ago on a fall beach weekend with my boys. I was looking for a rug for my back porch, not at all intending to buy a mirror, and there it was. Dead center in a sea of glimmering reflections. Staring me square in the face. Calling my name. Only two of it's kind available for purchase. An "almost" exact replica of the mirror I loved. It was meant to be, and it was a STEAL, so I HAD to buy it. You'd have done the same, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment