Wednesday, February 2, 2011

{Inspiration} "LOVE"ly V-Day Idea


Tons of SWEET Valentine's Day inspiration all over the blogosphere today! Kim of The TomKat Studio, one of my VERY FAVORITE party blogs, had a great feature today on HGTV's website on DIY Valentine's Day ideas {click here to see her post}.

My basement is overloaded with fall and Christmas decor; however, I'm a little light on decorations for the other holidays. I have a very hard time finding things that I like and would actually decorate my home with. These LOVE LETTERS are perfect...pretty, simple and classy. LOVE them! I think they'd look really great on my mantle. Hopefully I can squeeze this project in this weekend!

**Check out TomKat for yourself...you won't be disappointed! This girl is my blog idol and the one who inspired me to begin my own blog two years ago this month!

2 comments: