Wednesday, April 6, 2011

{Inspiration} Chevron Rug


Chevron is all the craze right now. And how cute is this chevron rug?! I especially love how it was handmade using paint and an inexpensive woven rug from IKEA. Shelley of House of Smiths gives a great tutorial on how to make one of your own. Check it out here. I am definitely trying this!

We are just about ready to put a new floor down in our kitchen. I say we -- who am I kidding? My husband is more like it -- ha! I'm thinking one of these babies with black chevron stripes would add to the new, updated feel once the floor is done.

**Never had a chance the sleep the day away yesterday {that darn job of mine} but feeling much better after a good night's sleep. I was in such a sleepy daze yesterday that I almost, almost, forgot that six years ago on April 5th I went on a blind date with a tall, dark, and handsome stranger. It was the first and last blind date I ever went on ;-} xoxoxo BO POWELL xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment