Friday, April 8, 2011

{LOVE} Rectangular Tablescapes

The more and more I see long, rectangular tables used for seating for parties and weddings, the more and more I love the look of them. The entire length of the table becomes a rich, beautiful display!


My wedding venue, Cescaphe Ballroom, offered any guest seating plan you could imagine when I planned my wedding {square, round, oval, clusters, rectangular}. My husband and I were torn between the more popular and classic round/oval tables and the less popular, going-out-on-a-limb, rectangular tables. I went with classic. Hmmmm...had I been planning my wedding in 2011, I'm thinking I might have chosen the rectangular!


Vegas Glam wedding I will posting about next week.


Pretty in Punk wedding inspiration. AND if you click on the link, you must take a peek at the graffiti wall the guests helped make -- LOVE!


Feather Their Nest couples baby shower -- turquoise and pinks = one of my favorite color combos.


Oh How Tweet baby shower -- beautiful!


B is for Baby shower -- gorgeous springy inspiration!


Cute kiddie bowling party.


I posted this picture before -- cute pom runner on a rectangular table from a baby shower photographed by Adeline & Grace Photography.

Happy, happy weekend to you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment