Wednesday, March 16, 2011

{Fashion} Dresses, Dresses, Dresses


Now that it's almost officially spring, I have cute dresses on my mind. They have been catching my eye every which way I turn and let me tell you -- my eye is always drawn to most expensive dresses out there -- ughhh! Take this sweet yet sassy JCrew Gallerista party dress -- I'm loving the bright pops of springy colors **BUT** at $325, I can definitely do without.

But wait, wait!!! I might not have to do completely without because I think I may have found...


...a suitable and much more reasonably priced alternative at Kohls. This little Simply Vera satin shift dress rings up at $46.99 {and I have $20 Kohls cash and a 30% off coupon right now -- SCORE}! There is also a pretty embellishment on the neckline of this dress.


And how about this adorable Old Navy ruffled eyelet dress for $34.50? Can't beat it! I snagged this in black for my upcoming May graduation from Wilmington University. I love this dress not only for it's price but also because it's so versatile. I could dress this up with some fun jewelry and heels, dress it down with flipflops and a jean jacket, or even wear it to work with flats or low heels and a cute cardigan.

There are many more adorable and affordable dresses I'm loving currently but I'm trying to be good. "Self-control, self-control, self-control..."

Happy Hump Day! 75 degrees on Friday -- WOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment