Thursday, March 3, 2011

{Inspiration} BEAUTIFUL Nursery


This nursery is one of the most charming rooms I've ever seen -- I'm totally in LOVE! I've been swooning over just about everything -- I especially love the perfect mix of traditional and vintage style.

And the fireplace -- I'm dying! LOVE LOVE LOVE!


How cool is that chair? I've been falling more and more in love with rooms that are not too matchy matchy. I love the ecletic mix of colors, patterns, etc. in this room. So creative!


There's that stunning fireplace again -- can't get enough! I can tell this nursery is in an extremely old home. The wood floors look original {refinished of course}. The fireplace {won't mention it again, promise} in the bedroom is a dead giveaway. Also, notice the built-in bookcases. And in the pic above, look at the entrance door to the nursery and the trim. OLD CHARM -- obsessed!

-------- Photos via Project Nursery ---------

No comments:

Post a Comment