Monday, March 7, 2011

{St. Patrick's Day} LUCKY


Being a HUGE lover of nice stationary and cards of all kinds, I look for any excuse to make and send cute cards of my own. It's especially fun to splash my little-sweet-face-boy all over my creations and send them to his grandparents, aunts, uncles & cousins.

I found Dean's "Mr. Lucky" shirt at Kohls a few weeks ago for a steal {and actually had a really cute headband thingy with shamrocks -- BUT -- my husband had to remind me that we actually have a son and not a daughter. Sometimes I get a little carried away ;-}


I also made some really quick and simple St. Patty's address labels to dress up the envelopes. Presentation -- need I say more?

I have TONS of projects I'm working on this month, so stay tuned!

COMING SOON ::
~ A few YUMMY recipes
~ Updated family room pics {sorry -- I've been majorly slacking in this area}
~ Easter/spring simple decorating
~ Craft room wall storage
~ Alisa's bridal shower invites
~ Jake's first holy communion invites
~ CeCe's 1st birthday invites & related party goods
~ Greg & Erin's rehearsal dinner invitations
~ Ella & Tommy's birthday invites & related party goods
~ Daryl, Avery & Ella's bedroom wall art
~ Doug's 50th surprise party invites
~ AND MORE!

**And I thought I was going to be able to relax a little after Dean's party -- LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment