Monday, July 5, 2010

{Flowers} 33 Years Today....


July 5....my birthday. I had a really nice day with my boys. My husband had the day off from work because of July 4th weekend, so we relaxed all morning with coffee while baby boy napped, he made us a nice lunch and then we did a little shopping. I returned in the afternoon to find these lovely flowers on my front porch. My dad left them on my doorstep for me. Isn't that so sweet? Ahhh....dads and daughters :} AND I just happen to LOVE pink carnations {despite Charolette York's opinion of them}. I just used them as centerpieces for my sister's sprinkle, and my mom and dad had pink carnations at their Valentine's Day wedding in 1975. I think they are such a sweet, little flower.

Thank you, Dad, for thinking of me and making me smile on my birthday....

No comments:

Post a Comment