Tuesday, August 24, 2010

{Cupcakes} CUTE CUTE CUTE!


Pretty cupcake liners from Bake It Pretty {link on my sidebar}. They have some very fun baking/party supplies! There are quite a few items that I'd love to purchase {and just might!}.

Cupcakes exploded on the scene of weddings, showers, birthday parties, and more a few years ago. The "cupcake madness" has seemed to have died down a little, but I still love a cute and delicious cupcake when I see/taste one! Pound cake with cream cheese frosting is hands down my fav!


Don't these just scream summer?! They remind me of a pretty day at the beach. Love the sheen to the sprinkles.


Back to School? These would be cute for my fellow team teachers....hmmmm. I was going to make pumpkin apple muffins {recipe to follow soon!} for everyone, but these are much more adorable to look at :-}


LOVE these! So cute for the fall/Halloween and they look fairly simple to make. I'll be trying them in the coming months and let you know how they turn out!


Gorgeous....like a spring rose. I am not talented enough to EVER be able to make something like this!


How about these?! Perfect for a summer barbeque! Bakerella had created something just like these a few months ago {and even included sugar cookie fries!}.


These would be adorable for any spring themed party. The soft yellow, the flower made from a lollipop....so clever!


Chocolate heaven! And aren't the wrappers beautiful?!

***I have been collecting these pictures for some time now and have lost track of where I found them....oooops! If one of these originated from your website/blog, please shoot me an email and I'd be glad to post a photo credit!***

No comments:

Post a Comment