Friday, August 20, 2010

{Random} TGIF!


What a perfect summer evening for a date night happy hour! Bo and I have been dying to try the new Riverwinds Restaurant, so tonight it is! Drinks and apps and maybe even dessert....Mmmmm! Thankfully, Uncle Rob & Aunt Jane are babysitting R. Dean for us for a couple of hours.

We might even attempt to take Dean to his first Phillies game after church on Sunday afternoon if we're feeling brave and the weather cooperates :-}

Then my sis and nephew are coming home for a little visit next week!!!! Can't wait to see them and spend some quality time poolside before the new baby boy or girl arrives in early September! If there's time, we might even try to squeeze in Dean's 6 month photo shoot with my very talented photographer friend, Karen of Karen Carpenter Photography! Then packing for a weekend trip to the shore with my hubby's family :-} Keeping busy with my best boy and savoring every last moment of my time with him before the summer ends and I'm back to work {and probably crying my eyes out}.

ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND!

{Photo compliments of Home Goods}

No comments:

Post a Comment