Monday, August 30, 2010

{Baking} Brownie Pops


I've been seeing "pops" of all sorts all over the blogosphere and I'm in LOVE! Tonight I tried some "pops" of my own using brownies. Super simple...just brownies from a box {I like mine extra chocolately so I threw some chocolate chips in the batter}, popsicle sticks, and a little ribbon as an embellishment. I'm sure these could have looked a whole lot cuter if I had been in a more creative mood and maybe added a little icing or sprinkles or something fun! However, my boyfriend napped a total of ONE hour today, so I had my hands full with an extremely cranky little cutie!


I can't wait to experiment more with "pops"! As a matter of fact, my Cake Pop book from Bakerella is due to arrive next week and I'm hoping to get some fun ideas/recipes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment