Friday, August 13, 2010

{Weddings} Cute Idea!



Here's a fun idea for all you brides out there! I was looking through some of my old documents the other day and came across something I sent to my bridesmaids when I was planning my wedding. It was a "Bridesmaid Newsletter" and I had so much fun creating these! I made three editions and sent one out each month in the three months prior to my June wedding. It was a great way for me to fill my girls in on some of the important details they needed to know without having to call each one everytime something came up. I listed everything from info about their hair appointments, to their jewelry, to a timeline of events for the BIG day! I created these in Microsoft Word...it makes me giggle to read this now that I've been married for over two years :-}

No comments:

Post a Comment