Thursday, September 23, 2010

{Invitations} Wigs & Wine!


Wigs & Wine preparations are underway! The invites were just printed and will go in the mail this weekend. Many more details on this party will follow including food, favors, decor, and other party goods. But let me just say this...if you're not really a fan of full-blown costume parties like myself, then this a really fun alternative. I attended a Wigs & Wine party a few years thrown by my girlfriend Jamie, and it was a blast!

I decided to put my own spin on it by centering mine around a couples' dinner party with a hint of sparkle, glitz and glam thrown in! Interested in throwing your own fall bash? Here are a few other fun party ideas I thought of while working on Wigs & Wine:

~ MASKS & MARTINIS or COSTUMES & COSMOS!

The possibilities are endless and FUN, FUN, FUN!

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Aside from the usual scrapbooking materials do you use desktop publisher software to create and print your paper crafts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I use Adobe Illustrator and occasionally Photoshop to create my invitations and all the related party accessories you see on my blog :-}

    ReplyDelete