Sunday, December 19, 2010

{Inspiration} Kitchen Re-Vamp


{Photo via Centsational Girl ~ www.centsationalgirl.com}

I've mentioned a "small" kitchen project a few times on my blog...small being the key word. And in true Kate Powell fashion, what started as small has become, well, ummmm, large. Why do I always have to make things more difficult?

Taking on a life of it's own, this project has now developed into a new tile floor {samples coming soon ~ I need help!} and a built-in desk/small office nook in the kitchen. My husband might kill me. BUT Dean needs a place to do his homework....ummm, 4 1/2 years from now ;-} Still not sure if it's completely feasable {my kitchen is tiny}, but once I set my mind to something, there's usually no stopping me.

So stay tuned! I may be shot down on this one and come back like an old, sad hound dog, ears dragging on the floor and all...

Happy Monday???!!! Only a few days until Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment