Sunday, December 12, 2010

{Recipes} Easy, Healthy & Tasty Dinner!


Here's a super simple dinner I made last week. Not only easy, but also tasty and healthy. It was simply salmon served over a bed of greens with a side of sweet potato fries.

Salmon:
~ You need approximately 1 lb salmon {Shoprite will broil it for you if you ask them}. If you prefer to make it yourself, it's very simple. I just place the salmon in a lightly greased baking dish and season with some S & P. Bake on 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes. I check it to make sure the inside is cooked {I'm not a huge fan of raw fish}.

Greens:
~ I used a bag of spring mix. I just placed the baked salmon on top of the greens and drizzled with balsalmic vinegarette.

Sweet Potato Fries:
~ I nuked 3 medium sized sweet potatoes for about 2 minutes. Then I sliced them into wedges {like steak fries}. Next, I put them on a baking sheet and drizzled with EVOO {not too heavily}. Use a spatula to turn them so both sides are coated nicely. Then sprinkle with S & P or a little season salt. Bake on 350 degrees for approximately 40-45 minutes.

YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment