Tuesday, May 17, 2011

{In Action} A HOOTin' Good Time!

"In Action" is a new series I'm adding to my blog in which I will be featuring real parties displaying party goods I have created. First up is a party I've talked about quite a bit on my blog -- Miss CeCe's Owl Themed First Birthday.


CeCe's mama, Patty, is a good friend of mine. I've also shared some of her delicious recipes here as well. She did such a fabulous job creating a beautiful and detailed party for her little sweetie this past weekend. Check out her amazing candy display above!


All the pops of pink and tangerine were so summery and fun!


Guests were able to fill little to-go bags with candy...


...and for the little ones it was owl crayons.


Pretty sweets table!


Check out the cake -- it was inspired by the HOOT collection {which was inspired by CeCe}!

Cupcakes with toppers for the kidlets...


...and all kinds of yummy goodness for all to enjoy.


Gourmet soda, anyone?


Twig tree...


...with little owls attached to ribbon. Cute!


Owl pinata for the kids, and you can also see some of the pretty poms and owl lanterns Patty made to hang in the trees!


The sweet birthday girl in her coordinating birthday attire. CeCe's grandmom is holding her. Can you see that she is also wearing an owl shirt?! CeCe's mama and aunt were also sportin' owl shirts ;-}


CeCe's future husband and my son, Dean, who is having a grand ole' time in the sea of candy from the pinata ;-}

GREAT PARTY, PATTY {& TROY}!

**Up next week is Jake's Communion!
**If you have party photos featuring invitations or party goods from Studio LIME Design, feel free to send them my way for the "In Action" series!

No comments:

Post a Comment