Thursday, May 5, 2011

{Invitations} Jake's Communion


Last August I created an invitation and some coordinating pieces for my son's baby dedication. A few months ago, one of my teacher girlfriends asked me if I would be willing to use the same designs to create her son's first holy communion invitations. I was excited to take on the task! Her colors were navy and white and everything was printed on a white shimmery cardstock.

This simple and classic set features a scalloped design with a cross in the center, soft, rounded edges, and an elegant font. Included in the set are invitations, wrap labels, thank you cards, centerpiece sticks, food tents, and a cake topper. These would be perfect for a christening, baptism, dedication, communion, etc.

The entire collection is pictured below ::



**I have been updating my blog just a tad -- nothing major. You may or may not have noticed the "tabs" underneath my blog header. Over the course of the next few weeks, I'll be updating those and adding content under each. Check back to see what's in store!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Kate! I was wondering if you knew how to make your own envelopes? If you could get back that would be great! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rose! No, I'm sorry...I do not know how to make envelopes {but I bet there are tutorials on YouTube :-} I only know how to make the wrap labels that dress up the outside of the envelopes, which I order. Sorry :{

    ReplyDelete