Monday, May 2, 2011

{Sneak Peek} Mother's Day


Mother's Day is quickly approaching, and I spent some time this weekend trying to get organized and prepare a little. Next weekend is jam-packed with all kinds of fun stuff, so I figured I better get moving ASAP!

I'm trying to keep things simple by adding pretty, thoughtful touches without going over-the-top. Here's a little peek of one of the details. STAY TUNED -- FULL POST WITH ALL THE DETAILS NEXT WEEK!

**Home today with my little guy who's not feeling so hot. Praying for a speedy recovery -- these little colds throw EVERYTHING off! His poor, little nose :-{{{
**I haven't seen my sis since February. Now she's home -- for 3 weeks -- Thank God. Oh, how I've missed her {and her fam}!
**Here's hoping you and yours had a WONDERFUL weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment