Thursday, May 12, 2011

{Invitations} HOOT Collection


I just wrapped up the party collection I started last month for my girlfriend's baby girl's first birthday party. This pink & tangerine owl themed party is going to be adorable. CeCe's mama has been keeping me in the "party details loop," and I'm very excited to see how everything comes together -- party this weekend!

**I'm thinking about adding a series to my blog featuring real parties where the invitation collections/party goods I've created for customers and friends are in use! Stay tuned...
**Now that my Mother's Day Brunch is over, I'm focusing my energies on our June Gourmet Night {Ballpark Style}. Having lots of fun with this one already -- more details SOON!

1 comment:

  1. My mom has a great caramel corn popcorn recipe if you would like it. I will post it sometime on the blog, but need an occasion to make it. Might be good for your ballpark night!

    ReplyDelete