Wednesday, May 18, 2011

{Invitations} Take Me Out to the Ballgame


We just wrapped up our second Gourmet Night {a fabulous Mexican feast at our friends' home -- Jamie & John}. We're up next and our June 4th Gourmet Night "Ballpark Style" is quickly approaching -- YIKES! Life has been so busy that I just realized the other day I had better get my invitations in the mail ASAP {they still haven't made it yet -- this weekend hopefully}.

Here's what I came up with :: classic baseball pinstripes but on a diagonal, a navy and brick red color palette, subtle baseball touches, and fun & festive verbage.

Now time to plan the menu and some of fun details. Here's a little inspiration to get my creative juices flowing....


**I just spotted this picture the other day, and for the life of me, I can't remember where -- my brain is mush these days. I'd love to credit it properly so if anyone knows where it originated, please send my way!
**Stay tuned for a sneak peek of Gourmet Night "Ballpark Style" and a full party post with all the details in June!

2 comments:

  1. How fun!?!?!? We just did a "hot-diggity dog" hot dog bar for Aidan's 3rd birthday party (Mickey's Clubhouse theme). It was simple, fun, and enjoyed by all. Gourmet Ballpark sounds just as simple and fun! I can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Staci -- a hot dog bar is in the works ;-}

    ReplyDelete