Thursday, May 26, 2011

{Inspiration} Yarn Wreaths - L.O.V.E


I love all of the adorable yarn wreaths that I have been seeing everywhere. And last week while in Joann's on a hunt for fabric, some yarn jumped out at me. On a whim, I bought it. I'm going to attempt to make one of these myself -- "attempt" being the key word here.

The flower on the above wreath is a little too complex for this rookie ;-}


This is more my speed -- I'd like to try these more simple flowers made from felt.


Or maybe these fabric rosettes -- have been in love with these for a long time.

------------ All pics via Pinterest ------------

**Have you been on Pinterest yet? Oh my, oh my, oh my!!! You must explore!
**I just received my invitation to join last night, so I'll be creating some of my own boards soon, and it will finally give me the opportunity to organize all of the hundreds of inspiration pics I save to my hard drive {oopsie} and get them assembled in some sort of organized fashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment