Tuesday, January 18, 2011

{Decorating} Bargain of the Weekend!


I find so much inspiration from PB, and I LOVE whoever the stylist{s} of their sets are {Side Note :: I'd like YOUR job ASAP, please!}. They do such fabulous work that everytime a new catalog arrives on my doorstep, I'd like just about everything inside. And if my husband and I ever have the opportunity to build our own dream home one day....many of my plans would be built around the style of the homes they feature in their catalog {that old charm but updated and modernized...LOVE it!}. Even though I adore PB, I'm just not willing to spend THAT much money on their products, as beautiful as they may be. And I've found that I {and YOU} don't have to!

Take these lamps for example. They just happen to be on sale in the catalog right now for $100 each.....YIKES....that's a lot for a lamp {and that's only for the base}. Well, on a little weekend shopping trip, I just happened to stumble across a set of great lamps, inspired by PB, but purchased at TJ Maxx. {Please excuse the poor lighting in the photo below as I took it late at night}. I don't usually broadcast how much I spend on items I buy for my home, but this bargain is too good not to share. Are you ready?!?! TWO beautiful cream bubble lamps INCLUDING the drum shades for $30 TOTAL {$15 each}. They are part of the little facelift we are giving to the family room.

See, you don't have to spend a fortune to get your favorite looks...you just have to keep your eyes peeled for look-a-likes that won't break the bank!


Careful out there today!!! Ice and rain....YUCK!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE!! I need these lamps in my life! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie! Not sure where you live, but they had some of these lamps at the TJ Maxx in Moorestown. I wiped out the TJ in Deptford...haha. Good luck with your search and thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm ready for a TJ Maxx trip!

    ReplyDelete